- On sale!
MR. BIG KITE NOBILE
Size (m): 17
Shape: Eliptical Flat
Mr. Big is the biggest kite in the Nobile collection and, as you would expect, has been built to withstand low-wind conditions. Our engineers have managed to design a kite which, despite its great size, doesn’t lose the agility, quickness and steering responsiveness of a smaller kite. It has a specific shape – flattened in the middle part – which enables it to find power in lower winds and you can ride it upwind and perform your tricks. We have introduced the lightest and the most durable materials (T9600 RipstopTeijin, Dacron Ripstop) and used a reduced number of reinforcements thus making it very light.
– T9600 Ripstop Teijin;
– Dacron Ripstop
– Double-layer Dacron on bridle attachment points
– Double-stitched bonded seams
– Dacron reinforced canopy (tips and trailing edge)
– Bladder construction with doublelayer section in wear areas
– Catch-free one pump valves position
– Thin LE&Strut ends
You might also like